- Acceptance. No order shall be binding upon us until
accepted in writing by an authorized official at our Home Office.
- Freight. All prices are F.O.B. our dock or point of
shipment, or as otherwise stated. Air Freight shipments will be made
upon request, and will be sent F.O.B. shipping point, FREIGHT COLLECT
- Catalogue Weight, Dimensions and Design Loads. Catalogue
weights and dimensions are careful estimates but not guaranteed. Load
designs are based on tests as submitted or by calculations of static
load applications. In most cases, the load is stated with applicable
factor of safety.
- Errors. Should an error be made filling an order, notify us
promptly and we will immediately attempt to adjust the matter without
expense to purchaser.
- Cancellations. Cancellation of orders will be accepted only
with the understanding that we will be reimbursed for expenses
incurred as a result of the cancellation. Order for special or non-catalogued
items are not subject to cancellation after production is started
under any circumstances.
- Returned Material. Permission to return any standard
merchandise must be obtained in writing form Home Office in Houston,
Texas. Request to return merchandise must be made within 120 days from
the date of shipment and subject to the following conditions:
- Return transportation must be prepaid
- Material not in first class, salable condition, will be subject to the cost of reconditioning
- Merchandise credit will be allowed on the basis of the price
charged for the merchandise, less a minimum handling charge of 25%
for merchandise in standard packages, 30% for merchandise in less
than standard packages, and less any outbound freight allowed or
paid by us. Returns will only be considered for standard catalogue
items, and in normal quantities determined by the Company. Any
special or non catalogued items are not subject to return for credit
under any circumstances.
- Delivery. The estimated shipping date is based on
production time required to process the order commencing with the date
the order is received by us. If it is necessary to revise the design,
specifications or conditions of sale, the shipping date shall be
automatically extended by the period of time required to actually
achieve mutually agreed upon corrections or adjustments of the design,
specifications or conditions of sale.
- Damage or Loss in Transit. Delivery of goods to a carrier
at our plant or other shipping point shall constitute delivery to
purchaser regardless of freight payment. All risk of loss or damage in
transit shall pass to purchaser at that time. Purchaser shall make
claims for loss or damage to goods in transit against the carrier. We
will assist purchaser in securing satisfactory adjust of such claims.
- Warranties. We guarantee to repair or replace, at our
option, any products we find in our sole discretion to be structurally
defective in material or workmanship for a period of five (5) years
from date of delivery to purchaser. Such warranty specifically
excludes repair of non-structural rust damage to products. Our
obligation with respect to material found by us to be defective shall
be limited to replacement or repair and in no event shall we be liable
for transportation to or from our factory, installation, adjustments
or any expenses or damages arising in connection with such material.